Condo hotels are taking many hotel locations by storm! Operated by renowned hoteliers like Hilton, Hyatt and Trump International, condo hotels are being constructed in premier holiday destinations like Las Vegas, Orlando, the Caribbean, and Dubai.
They frequently consist of five-star amenities, which makes them the ultimate holiday getaway. As real estate, they provide appreciation potential. Combine all these qualities together with the ability to create rental income, and you have yourself one good thing.
Is a condo hotel suitable for you? Consider these variables to decide:
1. Escape to your next home any moment. With timeshares or partial possession, you may use your condo one, possibly two, weeks of this year. Condo hotels, on the other hand, permit you to use your holiday home any moment, given the appropriate notice.
2. Stop by your favorite vacation destination over and over again. Condo hotels are inclined to be constructed in fantastic locations. They could be overlooking the sea in Miami Beach, nearby parks in Orlando, on a golf course in California, slope-side at Telluride, or directly on the exciting Las Vegas Strip. Find condos for sale, condos for rent & in foreclosure at https://www.vernproperty.com.sg/property-type/apartment-condo/.
3. Live in the lap of luxury. Enjoy premier living right on your second home! Your condo hotel unit will be sent designer supplied. However, it’s the hotel’s amenities that actually make it special: the brand new spa, resort-style pool, gourmet restaurants and state-of-the-art gym, all ideal on-site. Plus, remember the hospitality extras, from daily housekeeping and room service to 24-hour concierge support.
4. Relax with hassle-free possession. Do not have the time or desire to take care of the upkeep of your house? Condo hotels provide an integrated property management team that manages everything, from maintenance and adapting to an operation of all of the amenities.
5. Have pride of possession. With a condominium hotel, you may possess your very own Trump, Hyatt, Hilton or Ritz-Carlton. How cool is that!
6. Receive rent revenue. When you are not using your condo hotel unit, simply put it in the hotel’s rental program. The hotel management staff takes care of locating the guests, and you will find a share (usually around 50%) of any earnings your unit generates. This income can help offset your costs of ownership.
7. Resell your condominium unit at any time. With timeshares reselling is tough to do since you just own a specific week of the year. Having a condo hotel unit, you’ve got entire ownership and can resell your house as you would any other kind of real estate.
8. Get in early on the condominium hotel craze. Condo hotels are a relatively new kind of real estate. As the market increases in popularity, demand for these components will grow. Now’s the time to get in at the ground-level phase.