Golden beaches, blue skies, awesome waterfalls, tropical rainforest, and so much more, Fiji is one of the ultimate destinations which are perfect for a vacation. To have the best Fijian experience, you need to pack the essential items. If this is your first time traveling to Fiji, then these are some important items to carry along with you.
- Insect Repellent – Fiji has a tropical weather and the chances of attracting bugs, insects and mosquitoes are high after the sunset. These insect repellent items will surely keep those pesky insects away from you, allowing you to enjoy a few activities in the night.
- Snorkeling Gear – Most of the resorts provide snorkeling gear to their guests. However, the only drawback to this is not knowing the condition of the gears. If you have the space in your luggage, then you can carry a few of them.
- Swimwear – If you’re going to spend a lot of time swimming or just relax and admire the views from the beach, then carrying a good pair of swimwear is a must. Make sure you don’t swimwear’s that aren’t appropriate for snorkeling or windsurfing.
- Stationary Gifts – This isn’t for your purpose but more for the locals. If you wish to visit a local village or school, then providing these gifts is a sign of good gesture.
- Hats, Sunscreens, Sunglasses – Fiji’s tropical weather and sun can become a nightmare for few. These essentials will surely help you to have a chilling time on the beach. But if you’re going to visit any of the local village, then avoid wearing the hat as it is considered to be insulting by the locals.
For a more glamorous experience you must stay in one of the luxury Fiji island resorts.